domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Is Billy...Flying?


                                              Well, here's another Billy Hatcher's fanart.



                                                                           DRAW

 
Here's Billy flying!
Or, at least, trying to fly, because chickens can't fly,
and, at the game, he can only does a somersault with a turning,
with those wings.
The first time you find the wings, is at Circus Park Stage.
It's midnight, and it's all full of crows.
Watch out, Billy!
 
WORK
 
    I made the draw at Paint Tool SAI.
     I didn't noticed, that, in the other draws, I didn't finish the technique,
        because it wasn't very well explained at that tutorial,
       and I'm lonely doing it.
                       Anyway, I think now I've really got it.               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario